- 2 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 3 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 4 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- News Sharad Pawar hosts opposition leaders; NCP says 'not a political or anti-BJP front meeting'
- Movies Sana Sayyad Begins Wedding Festivities With Haldi Ceremony; Bestie Adhvik Mahajan Shares Adorable Pics
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Technology Vi Launches Rs.75 Prepaid Plan For Low-Income Group; Offering Calling And Data Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Vidya Balan has started the promotions of Sherni - her upcoming movie, which will be released on Prime Video. The official trailer of the film has released and Vidya Balan is the forest officer in the movie, who with her team is on a mission to capture a disturbed tigress. Keeping in perspective the theme of the movie, the Shakuntala Devi actress draped a saree with tiger's face print as the most prominent pattern for her first promotional round. She was styled by Who Wore What When and we have decoded her saree look for you.
A saree enthusiast, Vidya Balan left us speechless with this saree of hers that was designed by Ramruki x Aishr. It was the Awaz Dedo Saree from Horn Ok Please collection of Aishr. Priced at Rs. 14,475, Vidya Balan's saree is an exclusive Aishr print saree, printed on sustainable and soft muslin fabric with biodegradable dyes. Her brown and orange chevron prints saree featured patterns synonymous with Indian culture - the lotus flowers (National flower of the country), tiger (National animal of the country), and peacock (National bird of the country). Apart from the aforementioned prints, the saree was also illustrated with patterns of a girl in traditional costume and the words, 'Awaz Dedo'. She teamed her saree with a brown half-sleeved blouse that went well with her saree.
As for jewellery, Vidya Balan kept it minimal with her brass Else-Wear Earwear from the label Dookdi. Her earrings complemented her outfit and gave her look a complete touch. The makeup was highlighted by matte-brown lip shade, subtle pink cheekbones, and nude-toned eye makeup. The side-parted impeccable bun completed her look. Vidya Balan looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comments section.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur