- 13 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 19 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Vidya Balan is generally seen flaunting ethnic outfits that includes anarkali, sarees, suits, etc., for most of the occasions. There have been numerous fashion moments of the actress in traditional numbers and that's the reason why she is called the queen of the ethnic fashion. And no doubt she really pulls off the traditional ensembles very well with utmost elegance and grace. But that doesn't mean she can't ace the western numbers. She looks equally spectacular in bodycon dresses and recently, Vidya even proved it by slaying it in a bold black sequin gown. Showing off her glam side in a stunning dress, the actress shut the trolls who say, she only wears Indian outfits. So, let us take a close look at her ravishing gown and decode it.
So, in the latest pictures, Vidya Balan was seen dressed to slay in a full-sleeved black sequin gown, which came from the House Of Neeta Lulla. Her body-hugging dress had plunging-neckline that added bold quotient to her look. It was a wrap dress that was accentuated by overlap and knotted detailing. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Natkhat actress teamed her stunning gown with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with pretty drop earrings.
Her makeup game was also amazing. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Vidya sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, black eyeliner, light eye shadow, soft blush, and dark pink lip shade. The Shakuntala Devi actress left her side-parted heavily curled locks loose and looked wonderful.
We absolutely loved this glam side of Vidya Balan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan's Instagram