- 10 min ago Hanuman Jayanti 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- 59 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 6 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Chennai Photo Biennale's third edition announces grant for conservation photography
- Education JKSSB Result 2021 Released For Various Posts Under PM Package
- Sports IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen feels Rajasthan Royals overpaid for Chris Morris at auction
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Vidya Balan is generally seen flaunting ethnic outfits that includes anarkali, sarees, suits, etc., for most of the occasions. There have been numerous fashion moments of the actress in traditional numbers and that's the reason why she is called the queen of the ethnic fashion. And no doubt she really pulls off the traditional ensembles very well with utmost elegance and grace. But that doesn't mean she can't ace the western numbers. She looks equally spectacular in bodycon dresses and recently, Vidya even proved it by slaying it in a bold black sequin gown. Showing off her glam side in a stunning dress, the actress shut the trolls who say, she only wears Indian outfits. So, let us take a close look at her ravishing gown and decode it.
So, in the latest pictures, Vidya Balan was seen dressed to slay in a full-sleeved black sequin gown, which came from the House Of Neeta Lulla. Her body-hugging dress had plunging-neckline that added bold quotient to her look. It was a wrap dress that was accentuated by overlap and knotted detailing. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Natkhat actress teamed her stunning gown with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with pretty drop earrings.
Her makeup game was also amazing. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Vidya sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, black eyeliner, light eye shadow, soft blush, and dark pink lip shade. The Shakuntala Devi actress left her side-parted heavily curled locks loose and looked wonderful.
We absolutely loved this glam side of Vidya Balan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan's Instagram