- 2 hrs ago 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- 5 hrs ago How To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- 6 hrs ago Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- News 17-year-old missing boy from Arunachal Pradesh found, to return to India in a week, tells Chinese Army
- Sports UFC 270 results and recap: Ngannou defends heavyweight title as Figueiredo recaptures flyweight gold
- Finance HDFC Capital Achieves Initial Close of USD 1.8-Bn Fund For Affordable Housing Financing
- Movies Hunarbaaz: Karan Johar Video Calls His Kids Yash & Roohi From Sets; The Judge Later Records Video To Show Them
- Automobiles TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Vidya Balan is on a slaying spree as she is promoting her upcoming film titled Sherni, which is all set to release on 18 June on Amazon Prime Video. Admired for her beauty, the actress has been mesmerising her fans with her gorgeous looks online in Indian outfits one after the other. For the latest promotional round, she opted for a beautiful yellow saree and gave major summer fashion goals. And the good news is that you can easily invest in this saree as it's quite affordable. So, let us take a close look at her saree, decode it, and find the actual price of it.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Vidya Balan was seen dressed in a pineapple yellow coloured Santolina crepe saree, which came from the label Baise Gaba and costs Rs. 7200/- approximately. Her light and flowy saree was accentuated by intricate and subtle black-hued prints along with hand-embroidered border of red and black colour. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Shakuntala Devi actress' saree came with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline matching embroidered blouse. She draped the pallu of her saree in an open style and completed her look with a pair of heels. Vidya teamed her saree with yellow flower-shaped earrings that came from the label Zariin and matched perfectly well with her outfit.
On the makeup front, the Natkhat actress sported minimal makeup look. Keeping the base warm and flawless, she slightly contoured her forehead and cheekbones. Filled pointed brows, light eye shadow, a single coat of mascara, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade, rounded out her look. The diva pulled back her sleek tresses into a low classic ponytail and looked effortlessly stunning.
So, what do you think about this yellow saree of Vidya Balan? Isn't t perfect for summer weddings? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeAttending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- bollywood wardrobeYour Minimal Saree Goals Ft. Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari And Vidya Balan
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Vidya Balan, And Other Actresses Set Festive-Wear Goals With Their Stunning Traditional Suits
- bollywood wardrobeRaksha Bandhan 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Kiara Advani, And Others Have Outfit Goals For You
- bollywood wardrobeVidya Balan Can Inspire You To Make Your Day A Traditional Shopping Day; Take A Look At Her Ethnic Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan And Her Lovely Collection Of Animal Printed Sarees Are Highly Impressive!
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Takes Floral Turn With Her Vibrant Saree; Take A Look At Her Earrings, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Steal Hearts With Her Stunning Look In An Under 15K Hand-Painted Red Saree
- womenKM Abharna: Some Interesting Facts About The ‘Sherni’ Woman
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Lovely Green Floral Outfits Will Freshen Up Your Monday Mood!