- 6 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 6 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 7 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 9 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: China continue to lead the way after dominant day
- News Will quit politics but remain MP: Babul Supriyo after meeting BJP chief JP Nadda
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein And Jodha Akbar Actor Lokendra Singh's Leg Amputated Due To High Diabetes
- Finance Buy This Banking Stock For A 40% Upside Target, Says Emkay Global
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Vidya Balan has been promoting her upcoming Prime Video film, Sherni. The actress is also keeping us updated with latest outfits. However, the most significant outfits of hers are those inspired by tiger, as the movie is based on a disturbed tigress. Previously, Vidya wowed us with an Aishr x Ramruki saree that had a prominent illustration of tiger, and this time, for the latest promotional round, she again flaunted a tiger-illustrated saree. Styled by Who Wore What When, we have decoded the latest saree of Vidya Balan for some major fashion inspiration.
So, Vidya Balan wore a Ghuri by Debjani saree that was about interesting colour-blocks and patterns. Her saree was splashed in black hue and adorned with golden tiger patterns. The patterns were unique and celebrated the national animal of the country. Her saree also featured a red-hued border and she teamed her saree with a round-necked red blouse. The blouse was half-sleeved and featured white-lined patterns. Well, with this saree look of hers, she totally won us.
Apart from her saree, her jewellery game was strong too. Vidya flaunted white-toned Nomenclature earrings and Coral ring, which came from the label, Satat. The makeup was highlighted by glossy red lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Vidya Balan's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur