- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
After releasing the poster of her upcoming film Shakuntala Devi, Bollywood actress Vidya Balan recently unveiled the first look of her yet another film titled Natkhat. With this short film, the diva is all set to mark her debut as a producer. In the poster, Vidya is seen giving head massage to a child while she is lost in some thoughts. What caught our attention was her simple saree look. She sported a multi-hued striped saree, which turned out to be a fashion inspiration for all the ladies. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, Vidya Balan donned a simple and comfortable multi-hued (purple, yellow and green) striped saree. Her saree also featured brown-hued patterns and she draped it in a casual style. The actress teamed her saree with a half-sleeved maroon-hued blouse, which was accentuated by striped patterns on the sleeves. She accessorised her look with a pair of earrings, mangalsutra, maroon bangles, and rings.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by red vermilion, filled pointed brows, tiny red bindi, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and light pink lip shade rounded out her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low bun and covered it with the pallu of her saree.
Vidya captioned the post as, '"Ek kahaani sunoge...?" Presenting the first look of my first short film as producer and also as an actor #Natkhat #rsvpmovies #ronniescrewvala @sanayairanizohrabi @shaanvs @annukampa_harsh'.
We really liked the simple saree look of Vidya Balan. Well, this is not the first time the actress impressed us with her saree look. She has often been spotted sporting different sarees including her look in Shakuntala Devi poster.
What do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credit: Vidya Balan