- 41 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 1 hr ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 1 hr ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Sports WTC Final: India will start as favourites against New Zealand: VVS Laxman
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Neil Bhatt Says Virat Is Responsible For Sai's Problems
- News Congress asks government to break silence on freezing of Adani Group's foreign investors' accounts
- Finance Power Finance Q4: PFC Reports Highest Ever Net Profit of Rs 8,444 Crore
- Technology OnePlus Nord N200 5G With 90Hz Display Launched; Price Set At Rs. 17,595
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Vidya Balan is a saree connoisseur but this time, she flaunted jewellery, too. The actress looked gorgeous in her saree, which was about contrasts. Her saree came from the label, Saanvi By Shraddha Agrawal. It was a minimal number and the Shakuntala Devi actress was styled by Who Wore What When. Her saree made for perfect formal wear. So, let's decode her ensemble and look for you.
The actress wore a pristine white saree that was tied gracefully and in the nivi style. Vidya Balan saree was adorned with floral accents in multi-colours. The drape was gorgeous was pleated perfectly, and the diva teamed her attire with a sleeveless black blouse and round-necked. The Kahaani actress looked graceful in her saree and gave us another saree goal.
She made a strong case for silver jewellery and with this look of hers, she gave us a styling cue. Vidya wore an intricately-done silver neckpiece and equally statement bracelets from Abhilasha Jewelry Collection. Her jewellery game was strong and the makeup was meticulously done with a brown lip shade and smoky kohl with a pink eye shadow. The middle-parted bun completed her look. Vidya Balan looked awesome as ever. So, what do you think about her saree and traditional look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Vidya Balan's Instagram