- 13 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- 13 hrs ago Is Mosambi Juice Safe For Children? Tips For Parents And Healthy Recipe
- 14 hrs ago Pratipada Shraddha 2021: First Day of Pitru Paksha Tithi, Puja Ritual, Significance and How To Do
- 17 hrs ago How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Vidya Balan earned appreciation for her stunning performance in Sherni and her short film Natkhat has not only entered the race for Oscars 2021 but the actress has also got invitation to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences "Class of 2021". Well, the prolific actress is making the nation proud and also promoting saree fashion. Styled by Who Wore What When, Vidya flaunted a number of sarees for the promotions of her thought-provoking film, Sherni. She made a strong case for tiger-printed sarees and also wore nature-inspired sarees. This time, she took a flora turn with her saree that we have decoded for you.
So, Vidya wore a saree that was designed by Kshitij Jalori. It was a grey-hued saree that was accentuated by vibrant floral blooms in the shades of orange, pink, blue, and green. Her saree was ideal for the summer season, as her attire celebrated the theme of the season. She teamed her saree with a black v-neckline blouse that was half-sleeved. Her blouse went well with her saree and she made us realise how much black complements grey. Her jewellery was kept minimal but those standalone intricate earrings from Opalina -Soulful Jewellery absolutely enhanced her look.
The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar. Vidya Balan looked impressive as ever and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur