- 13 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 48 min ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 18 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid's Lawyers Have Raised THESE 10 Points For His Bail Before The Court
- Sports AIBA Men's World Boxing Championships: Deepak, Sumit and Narender maintain India's winning run
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Automobiles Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
There are a few Bollywood celebrities who absolutely love sarees and Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 was the best and big occasion for them to flaunt their love for it. Recently, for Ganpati celebrations, gorgeous divas Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut, and Sonali Bendre got dressed up in their beautiful traditional sarees and shared their pictures on Instagram to extend their wishes to fans. While Vidya exuded elegant vibes in a yellow number, Kangana and Sonali looked beautiful in mint-green and pear-green saree respectively. So, let us take a close look at their lovely sarees and decode it.
Vidya Balan In A Yellow Saree
For the festival, Vidya Balan was dressed in a beautiful bright yellow kanjeevaram saree, which came from the label Silk Mark India. Her silk saree was accentuated by subtle checked patterns and printed red and golden border. Styled by Who Wore What When, the diva draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a red blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned jhumkis and bracelet by Mahesh Notandassand elevated her look with a half-moon shaped bindi, filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, and light pink lip shade. Vidya Balan pulled back her side-parted sleek tresses into a neat bun and adorned it with white mogra.
Kangana Ranaut In A Mint-Green Saree
Kangana Ranaut sported a mint-green beautiful saree, which was accentuated by intricately printed broad golden border. She draped the pallu of her saree around from the back and teamed it with a matching blouse. The actress upped her look with a pair of pearl drop-detailed gold-toned floral earrings and multiple chain-detailed necklace. Slight contouring marked by a tiny black bindi, filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade elevated her look. Kangana tied her tresses into a bun and adorned it with white mogra.
Sonali Bendre In A Pear-Green Saree
Sonali Bendre was decked up in Anavila's pear-green hued saree that featured subtle white patterns. She draped the perfectly-pleated pallu of her saree in a classic way and teamed it with a half-sleeved golden blouse. The diva notched up her look with a pair of gold-toned small hoops, a necklace, a mangalsutra, bangles, and rings. She tied her side-parted highlighted tresses into a bun and adorned it with beautiful yellow mogra. Filled brows, red-hued bindi, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and light pink lip shade rounded out her look.
We absolutely loved these traditional looks and sarees of all the actresses. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.