- 2 hrs ago Omicron: Is It Too Soon To Panic About Existing COVID Vaccines And The New Variant?
- 4 hrs ago Hollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- 22 hrs ago Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- 1 day ago Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Technology Week 49, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, HONOR 60 Pro, TECNO CAMON 18T, Moto G31, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 December 5 Highlights: Shamita Apologises To Abhijit; No Elimination Takes Place This Week
- Sports Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik lauds successful completion of FIH Hockey Men's Junior World Cup
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Automobiles BSA Goldstar 650 Officially Revealed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
As the world celebrated the 75th Independence Day on 15 August 2021, a few Bollywood celebrities like Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut, and Nushrat Bharucha took to their Instagram feed to extend their greetings to their fans and the entire nation. They not just expressed their patriotic feelings but also got dressed up in their pretty ethnic outfits. So, let us take a close look at their ensembles and decode it.
Vidya Balan In A Pink Silk Saree
On the special day, Vidya Balan was dressed in a handmade pure silk saree to encourage and embrace the trove of Indian skills. Her pink saree was accentuated by pinstriped patterns and the pallu of her saree featured intricate round-shaped golden prints. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Shakuntala Devi actress draped it in a nivi style and teamed it with a half-sleeved round-collar purple blouse. She accessorised her look with gold-toned jhumkis by Mahesh Notandass and a bangle. Vidya Balan pulled back her side-parted sleek tresses into a neat bun and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by a black bindi, filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
She wrote the caption, ‘On #IndependenceDay celebrate the unity in diversity of Indian Silks from Assam to Gujarat and Jammu & Kashmir to Tamil Nadu. Lets encourage and embrace the treasure trove of Indian Silks. #Vocal4Handmade #IwearPureSilkHandloom #AlwaysBuyPureSilk #SilkMarkYourAssuranceOfPureSilk.'
Kangana Ranaut In A Light Pink Saree
In the pictures, Kangana Ranaut was seen planting sapling and urging fans to be productive and make India proud. She was decked up in a pretty light pink saree, which was accentuated by yellow and white checkered patterns and intricate black-hued zig-zag prints. She draped the pallu in a nivi style and teamed it with a half-sleeved plain blouse. The Panga actress tied her curly tresses into a ponytail and elevated her look with a silver bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, and light pink lip shade.
She quoted, ‘आओ कुछ ऐसा बन के दिखाएँ की इस देश की मिट्टी को भी हम पे गर्व हो जाए, स्वतंत्रता दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ 🇮🇳 जय हिंद'.
Nushrat Bharucha In A White Suit
On Independence Day 2020, Nushrat Bharucha sported a plain white elegant suit, which consisted of a flared short kurti and loose bottoms. Her dupatta was very pretty and it caught all our attention. It was a plain dupatta but it featured orange and green intricate curvy patterns at the border. The Dream Girl actress completed her look with a pair of brown-hued heels and notched up her look with gold-toned ethnic earrings. She made a braid at one side of her hair and let loose the remaining side-parted highlighted curls.
She captioned her picture as, ‘15th August reminds us to be proud of our glorious heritage, the one that was fought for. Let's keep our nation proud. Happy #IndependenceDay!'
So, whose ensemble did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.