- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Vidya Balan looked amazing in her sari, which she wore for the promotions of Shakuntala Devi. She looked gorgeous in her sari ensemble and looked a class apart. Vidya's styling was minimally done by Who Wore What When. So, let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Vidya Balan wore a sari that was designed by Bhumika Sharma. It was a patterned sari that was splashed in a maroon hue. Vidya's sari was simple and understated. Accentuated by intricate floral accents, she teamed her sari with a full-sleeved maroon blouse, which went well with her sari. Vidya looked pretty in her sari and gave us a sari goal of the day.
As for her jewellery game, she accentuated her look with oxidised jhumkis and a ring, which was gifted to her by her sister and came from her personal collection. Well, Vidya Balan looked impressive. Her makeup was beautifully done with winged smoky kohl and pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Vidya Balan's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Vidya Balan's Instagram