- 6 min ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 1 hr ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, And Konkona Sen Sharma Show 3 Different Ways To Style Side Braid
- 4 hrs ago Amid Monsoon Clouds, Sunny Leone Sets Temperature Soaring As She Poses With An Oversized Hat And Heels
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- News Sad day for democracy if line between right to protest, terrorist activity blur: High Court
- Sports WTC Final: Pujara has done more than those who criticise his batting, says Tendulkar
- Finance How Salaried Individuals Can Pay Advance Tax On The New Income Tax Portal?
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu Apologises For Liking Sexual Misconduct Accused Rapper Vedan’s Instagram Post
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, And Vodafone-Idea Postpaid Plans: Who Is Offering More Add-On Connections And Data
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Festival not only brings immense happiness in one's life but also a big opportunity to flaunt our fashionable looks. The biggest festival of India, Diwali is just a few days away and the festivities have already begun. Dhanteras marks the beginning of the celebration of Diwali festival and dressing up for such a big festival is must. To inspire us, recently, Bollywood actress Vidya Balan treated us with her stunning pictures on Instagram, sporting a blue printed saree. Her saree looked extremely pretty and is worth-investing in for the day. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, for the virtual event, Vidya Balan was decked up in a blue-hued nomadic georgette saree, which came from JJ Valaya's Bursa collection. Her saree was accentuated by golden striped patterns and intricate prints. Styled by Who Wore What When, she draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and sported a brown Phoenix belt that cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Natkhat actress teamed her saree with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline raw-silk blue blouse that featured pin striped patterns. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Vidya slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Shakuntala Devi actress pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo and looked elegant.
We absolutely loved this saree of Vidya Balan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan