- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Vidya Balan's traditional fashion game is always strong. Her comfort lies in traditional wears and we admire her for keeping it real all the time. The actress kickstarted the festive occasion, with a resplendent mustard-yellow hued angarkha that came from the label, Faabiiana.
Her attire was understated and she looked charming as ever in it. Vidya wore a quarter-sleeved kurta and paired it with a matching skirt. She wore a kurta that was accentuated by subtle floral patterns, which we thought gave her attire a sophisticated touch. Her kurta was intricately bordered and she teamed it with a skirt that was plain and featured elaborate hemline. Vidya draped a dupatta that was beautifully embroidered and complemented her ensemble.
She carried a metallic golden-hued potli bag with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. She accessorised her look with serpentine bracelets. Her statement ring and delicate chaand baalis came from Senco Gold & Diamonds. Vidya's makeup was beautifully done with soft pink lip shade and smoky kohl. Her long sleek tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Vidya Balan's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.