- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- News ‘Could not even get Leader of Opposition chair’: Ram Vilas Paswan mocks Congress' defeat
- Technology HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- Finance Public Sector Banks Recovered Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore From Bad Loans In FY19
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Balan's traditional fashion game is always strong. Her comfort lies in traditional wears and we admire her for keeping it real all the time. The actress kickstarted the festive occasion, with a resplendent mustard-yellow hued angarkha that came from the label, Faabiiana.
Her attire was understated and she looked charming as ever in it. Vidya wore a quarter-sleeved kurta and paired it with a matching skirt. She wore a kurta that was accentuated by subtle floral patterns, which we thought gave her attire a sophisticated touch. Her kurta was intricately bordered and she teamed it with a skirt that was plain and featured elaborate hemline. Vidya draped a dupatta that was beautifully embroidered and complemented her ensemble.
She carried a metallic golden-hued potli bag with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. She accessorised her look with serpentine bracelets. Her statement ring and delicate chaand baalis came from Senco Gold & Diamonds. Vidya's makeup was beautifully done with soft pink lip shade and smoky kohl. Her long sleek tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Vidya Balan's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.