- 5 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 6 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 8 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tops The TRP Chart; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Re-enters
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Vidya Balan ditched the usual silk sarees for contemporary traditional wear. She wore this stunning attire for the pre-wedding sangeet of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta, which took place at St. Moritz, Switzerland. The event had B-town A-listers and Vidya surprised us with her ethnic wear, which came from SVA by Sonam & Paras Modi.
She radiated festive vibes and came dressed in separates, which were enhanced by modern design aesthetics. The seasoned actress wore an outfit from their winter festive line and gave us major traditional wear goals. Vidya wore a floral sleeveless blouse, which was cloaked by an overlapping organza wrap blouse. She teamed her cropped blouse with a complementing flared skirt that was beautifully embellished. Her attire came alive with rich muted-toned hues and looked perfect for a winter wedding function.
She accessorised her look with an elaborate maang-tikka, which came from the label, Joolry by Karishma Mehra. The makeup was nude-toned and marked by a pink lip shade. The eye makeup was dramatic with smoky kohl and gold-toned eye shadow. Her sleek tresses went well with her look. She was styled by Who Wore What When and we couldn't take eyes off her. So, how did you find Vidya Balan's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.