- 24 min ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 54 min ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 1 hr ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Live Updates: What To Expect
- News Pakistan: Blast in Quetta leaves many injured
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Collaborates With Five Startups Under Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab program
- Movies Darbar Release In Trouble? Will Rajinikanth Starrer Be Postponed In Telugu States?
- Sports Points shared in historic World Cup qualifier between North and South Korea
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Swara Bhasker totally upped her fashion game for the 20th IIFA Awards 2019. She looked unbelievable and had all our attention with her attire and makeup game. The Veere Di Wedding actress was styled by Shreeja Rajgopal and Swara looked stunning. So, let's talk about her gown of the night and her look.
Swara Bhasker was dressed to impress in an ivory-hued number, which was from Avaro Figlio. Her ensemble was bold with a thigh-high side slit but Swara pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The actress wore one-shouldered attire, which featured tailored sleeves and asymmetrical neckline. The bodice of her attire was enhanced by overlapping detail and a textured drape. It was a figure-flattering structural number and Swara Bhasker teamed her ensemble with pointed statement pumps by Louboutin.
As for the accessory game, she kept her jewellery light with dainty studs and a complementing ring, which came from Anmol. The makeup was meticulously done and highlighted by nude tones. Her cheekbones were contoured and there was a whiff of bronzer too. The makeup was notched up by matte pink lip shade and winged eyeliner with heavy mascara and glossy silver eye shadow. Swara wrapped up her look with an impeccable and tight high bun, which elevated her style quotient.
Swara Bhasker left us speechless with her IIFA 2019 green carpet look. So, what do you think about her ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.