- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Technology Jio Removes Rs. 49 JioPhone Recharge Plan, Base Plan Debuts At Rs. 75
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Swara Bhasker totally upped her fashion game for the 20th IIFA Awards 2019. She looked unbelievable and had all our attention with her attire and makeup game. The Veere Di Wedding actress was styled by Shreeja Rajgopal and Swara looked stunning. So, let's talk about her gown of the night and her look.
Swara Bhasker was dressed to impress in an ivory-hued number, which was from Avaro Figlio. Her ensemble was bold with a thigh-high side slit but Swara pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. The actress wore one-shouldered attire, which featured tailored sleeves and asymmetrical neckline. The bodice of her attire was enhanced by overlapping detail and a textured drape. It was a figure-flattering structural number and Swara Bhasker teamed her ensemble with pointed statement pumps by Louboutin.
As for the accessory game, she kept her jewellery light with dainty studs and a complementing ring, which came from Anmol. The makeup was meticulously done and highlighted by nude tones. Her cheekbones were contoured and there was a whiff of bronzer too. The makeup was notched up by matte pink lip shade and winged eyeliner with heavy mascara and glossy silver eye shadow. Swara wrapped up her look with an impeccable and tight high bun, which elevated her style quotient.
Swara Bhasker left us speechless with her IIFA 2019 green carpet look. So, what do you think about her ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.