- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of first-round match with Jan-Lennard Struff
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Actor Varun Dhawan began his acting career with Student Of The Year in the year 2012. It's an Indian coming-of-age romantic comedy film directed by Karan Johar. Though it's been only a few years that Mr. Dhawan has been in the Bollywood industry, he's bagged many good roles in several movies like Main Tera Hero, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badlapur, ABCD 2, Dilwale and Dishoom already.
This fashion icon of Bollywood was seen at the Lightbox last evening at a special screening of the latest James Bond flick Spectre. He wore a smoke grey sweatshirt and bright blue denim shorts. Sneakers and a vibrant grin finished the look. We love the cool, casual look he's exuding.
Varun Dhawan is all set to release his next film Dilwale with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Kriti Sanon. The film directed by Rohit Shetty hits theatres next month on December 18. Boldsky wishes this promising young actor all the best!