- 1 hr ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 17 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News BJP leader performs havan to ward off COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Sports As IPL put on hold young Jharkhand batsmen Saurabh, Virat support PPL in steel city
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Directed by David Dhawan, Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No.1 is all set to release this Christmas on Amazon Prime Video. From attending interviews and press conferences to releasing posters and songs, the actors and the filmmakers are giving their all to promote the film in the best way possible. While the two songs Teri Bhabhi and Husnn Hai Suhaana New have already set the internet on fire, the third song from the film titled Mummy Kassam has been unveiled. It's not just the song that's making people groove crazily but it's also Varun and Sara's traditional looks that have captured the hearts of the fans. So, in this article we have talked about their traditional attire and complete look. Let us take a closer look and decode it.
So, talking about Sara Ali Khan first, well for the song, the actress turned into a Marathi mulgi and is all out there flaunting her traditional look in a half-leg royal-blue nauvari saree. She wrapped the pallu of her saree around her waist that featured intricate golden border. Sara teamed her saree with a half-sleeved plunging-neckline knotted pink blouse that had golden prints and multiple striped patterns on the sleeves. She completed her look with a pair of pink and blue printed juttis and upped her look with gold-toned jhumkis, a nath, yellow bangles, and pink nail paint. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and spruced up her look with a tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
On the other hand, Varun Dhawan too looked dapper in his Indo-western attire. He donned a sleeveless plain orange-hued vest and teamed it with maroon pyjama-type bottoms that featured orange stripes. The actor layered his vest with a half-sleeved classic-collar open-front Rajasthani-look jacket that gave ethnic touch to his look. His jacket was accentuated by white, green, and yellow-hued embroidered patterns. Varun notched up his look with chain-detailed wrist accessory and wrapped up his look with short hair and stubble beard.
We absolutely loved this traditional look of both Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Zee Music Company