- 14 hrs ago Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- 1 day ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 1 day ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 1 day ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: List Of Phones To Launch iQoo Z5 5G, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Oppo A And More
- News Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi stops vehicle to wish newly-married couple
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Wins The Show; Divyanka Is The First Runner-Up
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Directed by David Dhawan, Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No.1 is all set to release this Christmas on Amazon Prime Video. From attending interviews and press conferences to releasing posters and songs, the actors and the filmmakers are giving their all to promote the film in the best way possible. While the two songs Teri Bhabhi and Husnn Hai Suhaana New have already set the internet on fire, the third song from the film titled Mummy Kassam has been unveiled. It's not just the song that's making people groove crazily but it's also Varun and Sara's traditional looks that have captured the hearts of the fans. So, in this article we have talked about their traditional attire and complete look. Let us take a closer look and decode it.
So, talking about Sara Ali Khan first, well for the song, the actress turned into a Marathi mulgi and is all out there flaunting her traditional look in a half-leg royal-blue nauvari saree. She wrapped the pallu of her saree around her waist that featured intricate golden border. Sara teamed her saree with a half-sleeved plunging-neckline knotted pink blouse that had golden prints and multiple striped patterns on the sleeves. She completed her look with a pair of pink and blue printed juttis and upped her look with gold-toned jhumkis, a nath, yellow bangles, and pink nail paint. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and spruced up her look with a tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
On the other hand, Varun Dhawan too looked dapper in his Indo-western attire. He donned a sleeveless plain orange-hued vest and teamed it with maroon pyjama-type bottoms that featured orange stripes. The actor layered his vest with a half-sleeved classic-collar open-front Rajasthani-look jacket that gave ethnic touch to his look. His jacket was accentuated by white, green, and yellow-hued embroidered patterns. Varun notched up his look with chain-detailed wrist accessory and wrapped up his look with short hair and stubble beard.
We absolutely loved this traditional look of both Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Zee Music Company