- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Directed by David Dhawan, Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No.1 is all set to release this Christmas on Amazon Prime Video. From attending interviews and press conferences to releasing posters and songs, the actors and the filmmakers are giving their all to promote the film in the best way possible. While the two songs Teri Bhabhi and Husnn Hai Suhaana New have already set the internet on fire, the third song from the film titled Mummy Kassam has been unveiled. It's not just the song that's making people groove crazily but it's also Varun and Sara's traditional looks that have captured the hearts of the fans. So, in this article we have talked about their traditional attire and complete look. Let us take a closer look and decode it.
So, talking about Sara Ali Khan first, well for the song, the actress turned into a Marathi mulgi and is all out there flaunting her traditional look in a half-leg royal-blue nauvari saree. She wrapped the pallu of her saree around her waist that featured intricate golden border. Sara teamed her saree with a half-sleeved plunging-neckline knotted pink blouse that had golden prints and multiple striped patterns on the sleeves. She completed her look with a pair of pink and blue printed juttis and upped her look with gold-toned jhumkis, a nath, yellow bangles, and pink nail paint. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and spruced up her look with a tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
On the other hand, Varun Dhawan too looked dapper in his Indo-western attire. He donned a sleeveless plain orange-hued vest and teamed it with maroon pyjama-type bottoms that featured orange stripes. The actor layered his vest with a half-sleeved classic-collar open-front Rajasthani-look jacket that gave ethnic touch to his look. His jacket was accentuated by white, green, and yellow-hued embroidered patterns. Varun notched up his look with chain-detailed wrist accessory and wrapped up his look with short hair and stubble beard.
We absolutely loved this traditional look of both Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Zee Music Company