- 48 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News Flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh cancelled following CAB protest in Assam
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Vaani Kapoor surprised us with her fashion game for the War promotions, the movie that also stars Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff in the lead. The actress looked gorgeous in her dress and gave us a fashion goal for a special date night. Styled by Mohit Rai, her styling and makeup game was on-point. So, let's decode her attire and look, which has all our attention.
The Befikre actress, wore a royal blue dress by Dion Lee. It was a sleeveless and plunging neckline, which Vaani pulled off effortlessly. Her dress featured textural elements and velvet accents on the bodice area. The dress was also enhanced by overlapping wrap details. Vaani Kapoor's attire was figure-flattering and a cross between metallic accents and matte finish. Her ensemble might have looked like a simple blue dress but it was not quite everybody's cup of tea. We also loved that her dress seemed comfy and fuss-free, not to mention the right amount of understated and glamourous.
She paired her dress with lacy black heels, which went well with her blue dress. The black sandals are almost always the perfect choice with anything blue. She kept her jewellery game and upped her look with just a delicate bangle. Vaani's look was actually very balanced and her makeup was meticulously done. She notched up her look with a matte pink lip shade and nudish-pink glossy eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Vaani Kapoor's latest outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.