- 5 min ago Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan: Five Times The Actor Charmed With His Fashion Choices
- 35 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 43 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- Movies Will Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser Carry The Release Date Of The Movie?
- Sports Bangladesh PM arrives in Kolkata to attend Day/Night Test match
- Technology ISRO Postpones Launch Of Cartosat-3 Satellite To November 27
- Finance Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai Among Cities On New Global Prosperity Index
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Ganpati festival is still on and Andheri's Raja Ganpati Mandal saw two Bollywood divas visiting the place for Ganpati's 'darshan'.
Actresses Urvashi Rautella and Poonam Pandey were spotted at the festival 'mandap' and they worshipped the idol in their traditional attires.
Urvashi looked extremely gorgeous as she wore a bright yellow anarkali suit which had amazingly handcrafted white embroidery done all over its body. The bright yellow colour made the look even more impressive.
Poonam also wore an anarkali suit for the occasion. The ensemble was beige in colour with golden, pink and black borders. It was designed with golden zari work.