- 2 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 2 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 3 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 3 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings' captain MS Dhoni jams with Parthiv Patel, Piyush Chawla in washroom - Watch
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Be Working With Karan Johar After 20 Years In Takht!
- News FATF sub group recommends continuation of Pakistan in 'Grey List'; final decision on Feb 21
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Bollywood's birthday parties always give us the best fashion scoops as a number of A-listers celebrities give outfit goals. The lyricist and screenwriter Javed Akhtar threw a retro-themed birthday bash last night, where many Bollywood stars arrived in their fashionable best.
Veteran actress Urmila Matondkar also graced the party and made many heads turn with her shimmering blue bodycon dress. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the bash, Urmila Matondkar opted for a cut-sleeved V-shaped lunging neckline floor-length shimmering bodycon gown. Her body-hugging gown was accentuated by intricately-embroidered black-hued patterns. She upped her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings and a wrist watch. The Rangeela actress also carried a silver sling bag, which went well with her attire.
Urmila spruced up her look with side-swept tresses. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her face and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look.
We really liked Urmila Matondkar's bodycon gown and it seemed perfect for weekend parties. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.