- 17 min ago Sunny Leone Or Taapsee Pannu, Whose Outfit And Look We Liked More?
- 22 min ago How To Use Lip Scrub For Luscious Lips
- 2 hrs ago Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 13 Quotes, Sayings And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- News Man belonging to a fringe Hindu outfit attempts self-immolation in front of Bihar Police HQ
- Sports Rohit Sharma features in first-ever campaign as LaLiga brand ambassador in India
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Finance Axis Bank And Max Financial Services Sign Confidentiality Agreement
- Movies Rahul Dravid Watches Ramesh Aravind’s Shivaji Surathkal, Lauds The Film!
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Bollywood's birthday parties always give us the best fashion scoops as a number of A-listers celebrities give outfit goals. The lyricist and screenwriter Javed Akhtar threw a retro-themed birthday bash last night, where many Bollywood stars arrived in their fashionable best.
Veteran actress Urmila Matondkar also graced the party and made many heads turn with her shimmering blue bodycon dress. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the bash, Urmila Matondkar opted for a cut-sleeved V-shaped lunging neckline floor-length shimmering bodycon gown. Her body-hugging gown was accentuated by intricately-embroidered black-hued patterns. She upped her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings and a wrist watch. The Rangeela actress also carried a silver sling bag, which went well with her attire.
Urmila spruced up her look with side-swept tresses. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her face and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look.
We really liked Urmila Matondkar's bodycon gown and it seemed perfect for weekend parties. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.