- 5 min ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 20 min ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- 50 min ago Deepika Padukone Gives Stylish Goals In A Tuxedo With A Hoodie At Smile Mirchi Music Awards
- 1 hr ago Maha Shivratri 2020: Different Names Of Lord Shiva And Their Meanings
- Movies Coronavirus Outbreak: Indian Stuck On Diamond Princess Ship In Japan Sings Arijit Singh’s Song
- News KSRTC Recruitment 2020: Transport employees under govt's payroll? 3,745 vacancies up for grabs
- Sports IPL 2020: IPL All Stars match gets postponed
- Technology LG V60 ThinQ 5G’s Geekbench Database Tips Snapdragon 865 Processor, Android 10 OS
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- Finance Gold Price In India Touches New High; Edges Closer To Rs 42,000
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Bollywood's birthday parties always give us the best fashion scoops as a number of A-listers celebrities give outfit goals. The lyricist and screenwriter Javed Akhtar threw a retro-themed birthday bash last night, where many Bollywood stars arrived in their fashionable best.
Veteran actress Urmila Matondkar also graced the party and made many heads turn with her shimmering blue bodycon dress. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the bash, Urmila Matondkar opted for a cut-sleeved V-shaped lunging neckline floor-length shimmering bodycon gown. Her body-hugging gown was accentuated by intricately-embroidered black-hued patterns. She upped her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings and a wrist watch. The Rangeela actress also carried a silver sling bag, which went well with her attire.
Urmila spruced up her look with side-swept tresses. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her face and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look.
We really liked Urmila Matondkar's bodycon gown and it seemed perfect for weekend parties. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.