- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 10 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 11 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Finance Japan OKs USD 216B Extra Budget, To Counter Impact Of Inflation
- Movies Entertainment Live News Updates: An Action Hero Takes Low Opening; Salman To Grill Archana Gautam
- News PM Modi’s Digital India vision an accelerator of progress: Google CEO Pichai
- Education Revised MPBSE Time Table 2023: MP Board Class 10, 12 Date Sheet Revised; Get New Schedule Here
- Sports Pakistan will pull out of Asia Cup if tournament shifts due to India objection: Ramiz Raja
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
The pretty actress Trisha Krishnan is currently busy promoting her ambitious movie project, Ponniyin Selvan directed by Mani Ratnam. The film is based on the much-acclaimed historical fiction novel, Ponniyin Selvan by Kalki Krishnamurthy. Trish is playing the role of Chola princess Ilaiya Piratti Kundavai and her royal and enchanting looks from the film are gaining a lot of attention!
Keep scrolling to know more about Trisha's alluring look as Princess Kundavai:
Trisha As Piratti Kundavai
The storyline of the movie Ponniyin Selvan revolves around the Chola dynasty, kings, queens, wins, defeats, and emotions of course. Trisha will be seen playing the Piratti aka princess Kundavai of the Chola empire. Her on-screen character has varying depths ranging from being an enchanting princess to a courageous empress.
Princess Kundavai is the daughter of Sundara Chozhar and sisters of Aditya Karikalan and Arulmozhi Varman played by Chiyaan Vikram and Jayam Ravi respectively.
Trisha Draped in Silk, Temple Jewelry & Dramatic Hairdo
For playing the character of princess Kundavai from the Chola dynasty, Trisha's on-screen look had to resonate with the southern Indian style and sensibilities. From the movie posters and trailer released till now, Trisha is seen wearing Kanchipuram silk sarees with typical gold borders and classic weave designs.
Temple jewelry is something of a staple for the south-Indian attire. It includes matha Patti, choker neckpiece, long haram or neckpiece, Kamar bandh or waistbelt, and jhumkas. This type of jewelry is mostly encrusted with pearls, semi-precious, and precious stones. Trisha as Princess Kundavai is seen flaunting temple jewelry!
Trisha is seen flaunting a dramatic up-bun hairdo which is another typical style concerning hairdos. Ladies, especially royalties from southern India used to flaunt such dramatic hair buns to showcase their presence and power. Such hairdos were often accentuated with precious hair accessories!
Trisha On Trying Over 50 Looks
Trisha in an interview revealed that they tried more than 50 looks for her princess Kundavai look. The looks were then shortlisted to around 30 and finally, the 10 best looks were picked for the film. She said the entire credit goes to Mani Ratnam sir and her styling team for bringing in the character of princess Kundavai so alluring and enchanting!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!