- 10 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 11 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 19 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Movies Malik Strikes The Second Biggest OTT Deal After Drishyam 2; To Release On Bakrid 2021?
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Trisha Krishnan is the leading South Indian actress. We all know this. But did you know she is also the top fashionista in the South? From maxi dresses to traditional gowns to sexy LBDs, Trisha has tried all and looked absolutely gorgeous.
Trisha often wears soft tone colours and her style mostly falls on Indian spectrum of clothing world. She is used to wearing soft print maxis and sarees.
Quite often she has been seen sporting pastel colours. She aptly dresses for the occasion and we love her for that. Trisha has definitely come a long way from being the leading South Indian actress to being the top fashionista.
In today's piece, we listing down the top 10 looks of Trisha which stole our hearts. And we are sure these looks will steal yours, too.
In Sailesh Singhania Saree
Trisha was ravishing sporting a sheer pink saree with temple jewellery.
In Anushree Ready
She wore this pink floral lehenga and made our hearts melt. She wore it with aheavy gold necklace.
In Rohit Bal Saree
She wore a white saree by the label Rohit Bal and looked utterly gorgeous. She paired it with a floral print blouse.
A Faded Yellow Anarkali
Trisha wore this faded yellow anarkaliwith a metal handcuff. It doesn't fall on the side of traditional anarkalis that come with a lot of bling. It is simple and neat.
The Yellow Pantsuit
Trisha wore this outfit and looked quite something. She can easily pass this look for corporate parties.
In A Gorgeous White Anarkali
She wore this gorgeous white and golden anarkali suit and looked absolutely ravishing. She even added ramleela earrings to amp up the look.
A Maxi Dress
She looked enchanting wearing this dual tone maxi cotton dress.
She is not seen in dresses but when she wears one she nails the look. She wore this little black dress at an award function and looked lovely.
In Golden Dress
Gold is quite the colour for Trisha. She wore this metallic golden dress and totally nailed the look.
In Dual Tone Maxi Dress
Trisha wore another maxi accentuated with dual tone. She added a sleek belt to enhance the look.