- 20 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 50 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 2 hrs ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Happy Dhanteras! Dhanteras marks the beginning of the celebration of Diwali festival. According to Hindus, Dhanteras is the most auspicious ocassion to make new purchases, especially gold or silver jewellery. As you are already prepared with your ethnic outfits for Diwali, today is the perfect day to buy the matching jewellery. But before making an expensive purchase, we want you to take a glimpse of some beautiful exquisite jewelleries sported by our Bollywood divas, that are in trend and will enhance your look. So, take a close look and find the perfect one for yourself.
Rakul Preet Singh's Polki Jhumkas And Statement Ring
Rakul Preet Singh looked Diwali-ready in her ethnic peach anarkali suit. She accessorised her look with a classic pair of 22K gold polki jhumkas, which was accentuated by green stone and uncut diamonds. Her jhumkas also had white pearls detailing. The actress further upped her look with an exquisitely handcrafted 22KT gold polki ring. Her ring was also adorned with uncut diamonds. Rakul Preet's jewellery came from the label Tyaani by Karan Johar and it suited her attire.
Kriti Sanon's Eilan Earrings And Gold Bracelets
For the recent promotional round of Housefull 4, Kriti Sanon sported beautiful red sari and delicate gold jewellery from the same label Anita Dongre. She accessorised her look with a stunning pair of Eilan earrings, which was crafted in 18 KT hallmarked gold, uncut diamonds, rubies, pearls, and Russian emeralds. Her wrist jewellery game was also strong. Kriti opted for a stack of gold kadas, which consisted of Aarvi bangle, Labuki bangle, Menaha bangle, and Jenivi kada. She wore all bangles on the same wrist. Her gold bracelets were adorned with uncut diamonds, pearls and delicate enameling. Kriti Sanon's jewellery literally upped her ethnic look.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Choker, Earrings, Rings, And Maang Tikka
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja sported a bridal pink lehenga from Abhinav Mishra's Mehzabeen collection. The precious jewellery from Kasmia Fine Jewellery and AKM Mehrasons Jewellers upped her bridal look. The actress opted for a pair of gold long drop earrings, which was intricately crafted with precious jewels. Her delicate gold choker necklace was accentuated by green and white pearls detailing. Sonam flaunted the matching maang tikka and statement rings. Her jewellery is absolutely perfect for brides.
Sonakshi Sinha's Chaandbalis And Bracelets
Sonakshi Sinha added an ethnic touch to her western pink ruffle sari with her elaborate jewellry. Basically, she accessorised her look with a pair of delicate gold chaandbalis, which was accentuated by intriate pearls and drop detailing. She ditched the neckpiece and upped her jewellery game with a couple of gold and silver bracelets. Her beautiful gold bracelets featured silver stones. Sonakshi's jewellery came from Amrapali and Anmol.
So, now that you are aware of trending jewellery fashion, have a happy shopping! Also, do not forget to share your opinions on the Bollywood divas' jewellery game.
Happy Dhanteras to all!