- Finance Bandhan Bank Jumps 5% After RBI Permits Branch Expansion
- Technology Galaxy S20 Ultra Gets First Update Along With March Security Patch
- Movies Shahid Kapoor's Birthday Celebrations: Actor Cuts A Cake In Presence Of Wife Mira Rajput & Others
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Bengal remain unchanged for semis, KL Rahul returns for Karnataka
- News Didn't discuss Delhi violence with Modi, it's up to India: Donald Trump backs Modi over CAA
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The New York Indian Film Festival 2016 was inaugurated today in Mumbai, and actress Tisca Chopra was spotted at the event, in which Tisca looked her stylish self.
Tisca was dressed in a sharara set from the designer duo Aakriti & Sukriti. The sharara set was of a deeper beige shade. The kurta was plain with buttons half-way down the front, and the sharara bottoms below had a gold zari applique.
This was paired up with a matching dupatta with similar diagonal criss-cross gold zari work. Tisca's hair was blow-dried and side swept. She wore sandals from Zara and rings from Suhani Pittie.
Did you also like Tisca's classy ethnic outfit? Let us know by commenting below.