- 44 min ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 1 hr ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 1 hr ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 5 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- Movies Adivi Sesh Celebrates The Trailer Launch Of His Film Major In Hyderabad With 10,000 College Students
- Sports IPL Playoffs Stats & Record: Most Wins in Playoffs, Most Runs, Most Centuries, Most Wickets, Most Sixes & More
- Technology iQOO Neo 6 Indian Variant Specs Revealed; How Is It Different From Chinese Counterpart?
- Finance Stock To Buy: Agrochemicals Stock That Can Gain 30% On Higher Prices & Expansion
- Automobiles BGauss D15 Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 99,999
- News IMD withdraws red alert as rain subsides; Orange Alert issued in 5 districts of Kerala
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
- Education Goa Board SSC, HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Term 1 Exam Result Here
Why wear the classic colour when you can rock in some pastel for your Valentine's Day. From singers to celebs, red carpets to weddings, pastel is the perfect colour of the season. I know it is Valentine's Day and you want to include some bold and bright colours like red, orange, pink in your closet but it wouldn't be a harm to incorporate some pieces in pastel for your brunch date. After all, it's a fresh colour and brings out the trendy girl in you. So, if you want to know how to include some of these freshly curated pastel colours then keep on reading!
A Pop of Lavender:
First off on our list of colours is the very popular Lavender. It is such a soothing colour that it creates a head-turner moment for anyone who is spotted wearing it. You don't have to wear the whole outfit in lavender colour but you can include a purse, maybe earrings or a blazer, top or even a skirt to get the trendy look going. If you are trying it out for the first time then it is a good way to include it without making it obvious.
Choose the Bold Yellow:
Next up is the very subtle yellow colour. This already feels elite and give you a pop of colour throughout your outfit. This colour speaks freshness to me and is great to wear for a daytime date look. If you want then you can wear a dress that has a yellow colour and accessorize it with a pearl necklace just like how our girl Dua Lipa has styled it.
Go Yolo Go Green:
Green is an understated colour that if worn with the right pair of pants, could do wonders. It is a colour that shows sophistication. You can either style it with accessories that compliments the whole outfit or neutral-toned yellow pants or skirt depending on which solid colour fits you the best, you can easily pair it with. The green colour is a fresh tone that will make your day even brighter. Remember, start with small items and then go up with the outfit. This is how you can rock each and every look like a celebrity.
This Valentine's Day, let your partner do all the talking about how trendy your look is. If you liked any of the colours that I have discussed here then don't wait, just wear it without any worries because it's the colour of the season. Rock it, slay it and don't forget to click a lot of pictures. Before you go forward with that, do tell us which colour was the best one for you and why, we would love to hear back from you guys.
Image Credit: Instagram
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- fashion trendsValentine’s Day: Trendy And Elegant Outfits To Dress Up For A Date!
- wellnessDid You Know That Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Benefit Your Health? Here's How
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- skin careValentine’s Day Special: Beauty Tips From Kourtney Kardashian, Priyanka Chopra And More!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day: Ananya Panday Looks Elegant In All Her Bright Red Outfits!
- relationshipAnti-Valentine Week 2022: When Is Slap Day, Kick Day, Breakup Day? Dates For Unromantic Week
- body careValentine’s Day Special: DIY Shimmering Body Oil For Glowy Skin!
- decorValentine's Day: 6 Home Decor Ideas For Your At-Home Date
- offer of the dayValentine’s Day: Skechers Shoes, Timex Watches To Instax Mini Camera, Find Cool Gifts For Your Beloved!
- bollywood wardrobeKangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Malaika Arora: Valentine’s Day Inspiration From Glam Divas
- fashionKalyan Jewellers Launches Exclusive Limited-Edition Jewellery To Celebrate Valentine's Day