- 24 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Jumanji The Next Level Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil By Tamilrockers On Day 1
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ever since Manushi Chhillar has won the Miss World crown, she has been globetrotting and breaking the internet with her sartorial statements. Her attires are definitely giving us major wardrobe goals and she has become quite a style icon in a short span.
Poised and sophisticated, Manushi recently donned a Sunaina Khera creation at the Brazilian Parliament, where she was praised for her menstrual hygiene project in India. Her ongoing visit was a part of her "Beauty with a Purpose" initiative.
The 20-year-old beauty looked breathtaking in her floral-motif-adorned attire. Normally, Manushi chooses to dress conservatively when attending events for a cause or representing India abroad.
But this time, Chhillar, broke the usual phenomenon and wore a fairly revealing, spaghetti strap blouse to go with her long-tailed skirt.
The sheer dupatta that hung from her shoulder added to the panache of the dress. This design by Khera not only accentuated her svelte frame but also did not compromise with the prestigious title and position she holds.
Styled by Sheefa Gilani, she accessorized her outfit with delicate danglers and kept her makeup minimal and demure. Her glittering tiara completed the stunning look, as Manushi cheerfully posed for shutterbugs.
Miss World 2017, has yet again proved that her fashion sense is aww-worthy and she knows how to dress relevantly.
What do you think about her look?