- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
She not only elevated the style quotient but made everyone nostalgic by paying a tribute to the late actress Sridevi by performing on her songs. Beautiful Regina Cassandra set the stage ablaze and stunned everyone present with her attire selection at the Jio 65th Filmfare Awards (South).
The actress showed her dramatic side by donning an Alpana Neeraj gown. Her corset gown was sexy, structural, and of course stylish. Her off-shoulder peplum blouse was flared and was adorned with white applique floral embroidery that made the nude-hued blouse stand out. Her blouse was also very sheer and gave a glimpse of her innerwear.
Her white skirt went perfectly with her nude blouse. Regina's skirt was layered and was enhanced by fish-cut design and crisp flared pleats. It was structural and yet asymmetrical. Nevertheless, her attire made her look outstanding and she carried it with all smiles.
Regina wore a stunning ring and earrings to accentuate her attire. And we are glad that she didn't sport neckpiece, as it would have killed her look. Her makeup too was nude and complemented her look. We loved that she kept her wavy tresses side-swept.
Regina Cassandra was definitely one of the best-dressed celebs at the prestigious film event. We are giving her 10 on 10 for this look, are you too?