- 30 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 1 hr ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 18 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Australia batsman Steve Smith flexible about batting slot
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid's Lawyers Have Raised THESE 10 Points For His Bail Before The Court
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Automobiles Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Priyanka Chopra Jonas also decked up for Karwa Chauth festivities and wore a traditional red saree for the occasion. While her saree was light and simple, the diva spruced up her fashion game with stunning jewellery. The White Tiger actress took to her Instagram feed to share her Karwa Chauth pictures with hubby, Nick Jonas. We have decoded her attire and look for you.
So, Priyanka Chopra wore a saree that came from the label, Jade by Monica and Karishma. Her saree was simple red-hued and was crafted out of lightweight fabric. It was an absolute summery saree and the designer duo gave her saree a modern touch with ruffled accents. We loved this subtle addition as it gave her saree an interesting dimension and Priyanka Chopra Jonas colour-blocked her saree by pairing it with spaghetti-strapped golden-hued embellished blouse.
Her saree was simply red and she notched up her look with statement jewellery. Styled by Ami Patel and Tanya Mehta, Priyanka wore a sleek diamond neckpiece, layered earrings, an elaborate cocktail ring accompanied by chic diamond rings, and golden bangles. Her makeup was highlighted by red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, light nude-hued eye shadow, and a tiny red bindi. The middle-parted sindoor-clad tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Priyanka Chopra's Karwa Chauth 2020 look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Instagram