- 14 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 15 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 17 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 17 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Movies Salman Khan: If Baahubali Can Do A Business Of Rs 500 Crores Then Why Not A Bollywood Movie?
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
Bunty Aur Babli will release on 19th November and today was the trailer launch of the film and we can't wait to watch the movie. The trailer was exciting and the actors of the film have been promoting the film on social media by sharing the posters from the film. Yes, we absolutely learnt the fact that the fashion in the film is going to be exaggerated and over-the-top. While last time, Rani Mukerji's poster was eye-catching but it wasn't refreshing and her attire wasn't goal-giving as Babli of 2005, this time we saw a couple of refreshing looks from the film's posters.
So, one of the posters from the movie had Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji walking in style. The posters showed them in formal looks. Saif Ali Khan was dressed in a checked brown tuxedo that featured a waistcoat, a white shirt, and a patterned purple tie. It was a classy look and he wore golden frames but the highlight of his look was the balding hair. Rani Mukerji also exuded classy vibes with her textured and tweed skirt set that was structured and belted. She teamed her ensemble with a black belt. Rani too wore large sequinned frames and her makeup was marked by bright-pink lip shade. The short sleek bob tresses rounded out her avatar.
As for Siddhant Chaturvedi and Sharvari, they flaunted quirky looks in the poster. Siddhant Chaturvedi looked cool in his colourful bird-inspired shirt that was half-tucked and teamed it with a pair of white trousers. He sported edgy accessories and aviators. The side-blonde hairdo in his look also left us awestruck. Sharvari was also amazing in her all-purple look. She wore a printed purple top and teamed it with a plain purple skirt with a side slit. She kept her look minimal with a watch and spectacles. She wore braces and the curly tresses look rounded out her avatar.
The movie is going to be about Bunty aur Babli v/s Bunty aur Babli? Also, this movie promises a lot of fashionable looks. So, what do you think about their looks? Let us know that in the comment section.