- 12 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 12 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
While wedding is definitely the big day for all of us, let us also accept that it's pre-wedding festivities that give us the most fun and memorable moments. Haldi ceremony is considered as one of the most important events of pre-wedding festivities. On this day, people not just enjoy playing with haldi (turmeric paste) but also decks up in their pretty yellow ensembles, as haldis are synonymous with the colour yellow.
Since wedding season is on the air, recently, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut came on the front to inspire all the lovely ladies in the town. She took to her Twitter handle to share a couple of pictures from the charity event, which was held in Chennai. Decked up in a bright yellow saree, the actress glowed beautifully and took away our heart. Her this saree seemed perfect to flaunt at bestie's haldi ceremony. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Kangana Ranaut was dressed to slay in a bright yellow saree, which was accentuated by intricate shimmering golden patterns and embellished border. She draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a nivi style and brought it at the front from the back, that covered her arms. The Thalaivi actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless plunging-neckline plain blouse and completed her look with a pair of lightest yellow shade sandals. Kangana accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings and pretty necklace.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Manikarnika actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip shade, spruced up her look. She pulled back her side-parted tresses into a neat low bun and looked super stunning.
We really liked this yellow saree of Kangana Ranaut. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut