- 12 hrs ago Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Mango Cake Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 13 hrs ago Khushi Kapoor Steals The Limelight With Her Stunning Look In A Pink Scrunchie, Pink Makeup, And Pink Nails
- 15 hrs ago Sonal Chauhan Looks Gorgeous In Her Red Anarkali Set; Find Out The Price of Her Outfit
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India May 2021: Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Bhumika Chawla, who is known for her performance in films such as Tere Naam and M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, gave us a weekend-perfect fashion goal with her latest outfit. The actress wore a skirt and top, as she celebrated the mother earth. Her picture was a treat for sore eyes and moreover amid pandemic, this was a soothing picture. So, let's decode her outfit and look, which had our attention.
So, Bhumika wore a shirt and paired it with a midi skirt. It was a striking colour combination of yellow and black and in the earthy setting, her attire was like a pop of hues. Her shirt-blouse was a collared and full-sleeved number, splashed in deep yellow colour. It seemed like a summer-perfect top and the skirt was long and black-hued with eye-catching orange nature-inspired patterns. Her top and skirt made for an ideal weekend wear, when sitting at home and reading a book.
While she kept her look jewellery-free, her makeup was beautifully done with natural tones. The contoured pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl upped her look. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look. Bhumika Chawla looked pretty and what do you think about her look? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Bharat