- 46 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Today is extremely special, as it is the ultimate dapper and the universal heart-throb Fawad Khan's birthday.
He is not just the man whom every girl drools over, he is also the style icon for many guys across the world. He is definitely the epitome of a handsome hunk and he never fails to amaze his fans with his stunning style books.
On his birthday, we are compiling 10 of his best-picked looks where he totally bowls over girls while setting major men's fashion goals.
The Striped Formals
Fawad loves wearing formal attires and he is mostly seen in corporate style books. There is no doubt that he carries every formal look book in the hottest way possible. In this look, he is wearing a striped blazer and trousers paired with a cream coloured shirt and blue tie.
Formals For GQ
Fawad almost killed us with his looks in one of the shoots for GQ India. He was totally slaying in these formals. Combining a dark floral shirt with the cream-coloured formal suit was completely a deadly combination that did not just impress us but may have caused several casualties by now. You know what we mean!
Checkered Shirt Alert
Girls love guys wearing a checkered shirt and nothing can be greater if the checkered shirt is worn by the drool-worthy Fawad Khan. In this look, he totally kills it. He wore this style book for a magazine's photo shoot and has given us enough reasons to drool over.
Boys, take a note, a checkered shirt is the key!
Checkered Trousers With Formals
Who can resist falling in love with this man when he wears such a dapper-like style book and gives that expression? He wore the checkered trousers with his white shirt, beige blazer and blue tie, carrying it with optimum attitude and confidence.
Sexy Semi Formals
This man can give you goosebumps, especially in such a style book. With this look, he shunned his regular corporate avatar and wore the petrol green checkered shirt and a pair of denim jeans with a blue party tie. The man just knows how to be perfect when it comes to the slaying part of it.
Fawad never fails to usher hotness and while the formals became mainstream for him, he decided to kill us with the chambray look. He was wearing a denim shirt along with a pair of white jeans. From every angle, he was perfect to the 'T'.
The Nawab Style
If you are still in your senses after seeing so many stunning looks of the dapper, this look shall make you lose your senses. The royal posture with the Nawabi style kurta, overcoat and trousers, might have been vintage styles but Fawad manages to make the look one of his bests.
The Ramp Stunner
Fawad was the showstopper for Manish Malhotra at the Lakme Fashion Week, slaying the ramp with the gorgeous Deepika Padukone. He carried a stunning style book in the custom-made black and maroon sherwani. He swayed on the ramp just like a king's procession.
Pink Not A Manly Colour?
If you are still doubtful that pink can never be a manly colour, have all your hopes shattered because the ultimate dapper wore this pair of pink trousers with a cardigan, shirt and tie like a stunner. After seeing this, do you still have any doubt in mind? For the men, you should definitely make yourself comfortable in pink.
Well, all his previous looks surely depict him as a gentleman; but this one is the pure epitome of a 'goody goody' dashing man look. We found this look to be really fascinating, as Fawad carried this noble suited and booted look.
Did you like our compilation? Please do comment.
If you are a Fawad fan, do share this article!