- News Lok Sabha election result: Prakash Raj trailing from Bengaluru Central
- Finance Stock Markets: Live Updates On Election Results Counting
- Technology ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- Sports Boxing set for Tokyo 2020 but AIBA faces suspension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tara Sutaria went for an all black outfit for the latest promotional round of her debut movie, 'Student of the Year 2'. She looked chic in her outfit and with this, proved us that her fashion sensibility is strong. This was an all occasion number and Tara looked amazing as ever. Take a look.
So, she wore a black-hued tee, which was accentuated by multi-hued graphic print. Her tee was sleeveless and she paired it with a high-waist skirt that was polka-dotted with a zipper at the centre. Tara looked amazing in her ensemble and inspired us stylishly. She paired her attire with red shoes, which colour-blocked her black attire. Her ensemble came from the labels Diesel and Reliance Brands.
Tara wore chic bracelets to notch up her look and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded on the front and that wrapped up her look. Tara looked gorgeous. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.