- 13 min ago Youngsters Are Developing Horns By Excess Use Of Mobile Phones
- 2 hrs ago What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- 2 hrs ago Woman Gets Fired For Sending An OK Emoji To Her Boss
- 15 hrs ago Malaika Arora Or Sonakshi Sinha: Whose Ethnic Suit Would You Choose For Your Wardrobe?
- Sports Bumrah holds key to India's chances but 'freak' Warner can do it for Aussies: Clarke
- Technology Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- Movies Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani BREAK-UP; Is This Person To Be Blamed?
- News Bank jobs: IDBI bank announces 600 Assistant Manager vacancies; Online application for PGDBF begins
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Automobiles Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tara Sutaria, once again, surprised us in denim shorts for the promotions of her upcoming movie, 'Student of the Year 2'. She kept it casual and encouraged us to make use of wardrobe basics. She totally gave her look a sporty touch and if you are looking forward to hiking, this is just the outfit that you need.
Tara wore an electric blue-hued top and teamed it with denim shorts. Her top and shorts came from the brand, Forever 21. She contrasted and elevated her style quotient with a camouflage jacket that was from Missguided. It was a wonderful pairing and we thought Tara looked fabulous in her ensemble.
She colour-blocked her outfit with white-hued sports shoes, which came from Fila. With this, Tara notched up her comfort quotient and radiated sassy vibes. She accessorised her look with sleek earrings and the makeup was marked by contoured cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a glossy pink lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Tara's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.