- News In Faiz Hameed’s appointment as ISI boss, why Pakistan has more to worry
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Afghan captain threatens to leave presses midway when asked about fight at restaurant
- Finance This Is Why SBI Life Suggest Booking Profits In Stocks
- Movies Jasleen Matharu BLASTS Deepak Thakur For Mocking Her Bikini Look; Deepak BEGS Not To Go Legal Way!
- Technology Nokia 8, Nokia 8 Sirocco Gets June Security Patch Via New Firmware
- Automobiles Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tara Sutaria, for a change, ditched those pretty and ruffled ensembles and instead opted for wardrobe basics. She wore this outfit and exuded cool and casual vibes. It was a sassy outfit but it had a bit of an athleisure touch. Tara's latest number was not also difficult to ace. Let's decode her style and look.
So, Tara brought the denim charm with a sporty touch. She wore a denim sweatshirt by Madison. Her sweatshirt was accentuated by white and black stripes and was a bit baggy. Tara teamed it with denim shorts with sort of distressed touch. Her shorts came from Zara and Tara notched up her look with multi-hued sports shoes from Steve Madden.
She kept her look jewellery-free, which actually suited her look. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and well-defined kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Tara looked super impressive. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.