- 14 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 14 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 15 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 16 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News Direct link and steps to download IBPS RRB pre-exam training admit card
- Technology You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Summer and sustainability sounds catchy enough! These two words perfectly describe Tara Sutaria's attire, which she recently wore for the 'Student of the Year 2' promotions. The budding actress sported an Anita Dongre attire, which is a part of the Grassroot initiative. By sporting this ensemble, Tara celebrated the Indian craftsmanship.
Crafted out of linen fabric, Tara's separates consisted of a cropped blouse and flared skirt. Her blouse featured plunging neckline and bell sleeves. It was knotted as well and this blouse was actually not quite easy to pull off. Her skirt was flowy and perfect for summer season. Tara's attire was adorned with hand-embroidered floral accents in blue, which added to the soothing touch.
She colour-blocked her dress with yellow stiletto sandals, which came from Truffle. She accessorised her look with chic earrings from Silver Streak. The makeup was light and natural with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded on the front and that completed her look. Tara looked as fresh as a daisy. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.