- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Student Of The Year 2 co-stars, Tara Sutaria and Ananya Panday also attended the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. They wore chic dresses and made strong case for shimmery outfits. Both of them wore textured numbers and were legit dressed for a party. Let's decode their ensemble and looks.
Tara Sutaria has been impressing us with her strong dress game. She upped her fashion game at the party with this off-shouldered dress that was sculptural and enhanced by metallic accents. Her attire was also notched up by mirror-work and was totally glittery. She tried colour-blocking but those purple and red sandals didn't go too well with her attire. The makeup was enhanced by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The long side-swept tresses completed Tara's look.
Ananya Panday wore a sleeveless number that was beautifully textured and was notched up by a glazed touch. Her attire was about metallic touch and a beautiful interplay of dramatic prints. The budding actress teamed her dress with black peep-hole sandals, which didn't go well with her dress. The makeup was spruced up by pink highlighted cheekbones, complementing eye shadow, and a well-defined kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out Ananya's look.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.