- 11 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 16 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Tanishaa Mukerji gave us a simple saree goal for the Ashtami puja. The actress draped a saree, which was about colour-blocks and a blend of vibrant and subtle hue. Given the pandemic, when most of us would be celebrating the festivals at home, Tanishaa Mukjerji's saree was perfect for it was light and yet festive. She also kept her jewellery game minimal. So, let's decode her attire and look.
So, Tanishaa took to her Instagram feed to caption the picture as 'Happy Ashtami ❤ maa calling #pujo #sareelove #durga #maskedcrusaders mask @purvi.doshi' Her saree was gorgeous and following the safety guidelines, the actress also wore a mask, which was intricately patterned and went well with her saree. Tanishaa Mukerji's saree was humble and pristine white-hued with bright pink piping on the border. The saree was impeccably pleated and featured subtle accents.
However, the blouse of her wasn't subtle at all. The Bigg Boss finalist wore a shocking pink-hued blouse with her saree that was half-sleeved and accentuated her saree look. The pink colour also added to the festive vibe and Tanishaa Mukerji also upped her look with gold and pearl earrings, which spruced up her ethnic look for the auspicious occasion of Durga Ashtami. She also wore a silver nose pin and her makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and dark kohl with pink eye shadow. She wore a red bindi and the partly-tied tresses rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: Tanishaa Mukerji's Instagram