- 9 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 9 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 11 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 11 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Technology Best 6GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 12,000
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Ramya Pandian looked stunning in her blue sari, which she wore for the Cook With Comali. With her sari, the Tamil actress gave us fashion goals. Her styling was also minimally done. So, let's decode her sari, which has impressed us.
So, Ramya wore a simple plain blue sari that was impeccably draped and neatly pleated. Her sari was splashed in a dark shade of blue and she contrasted it with a floral half-sleeved blouse that elevated her look. The blouse colour-blocked her sari and actually her blouse upped her look. It was a Blueberry Boutique sari and it was a khadi linen number. So, kudos to Ramya Pandian for making a strong case for linen saris.
The diva accessorised her look with dainty bangles that went well with her traditional look. The jhumkis also upped her style quotient. Her makeup was highlighted by bright pink lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and a shiny bindi. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Ramya Pandian's look? Let us know that.