- 5 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 6 hrs ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- 7 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 7 hrs ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- News With GDP growth at 7 yr low, FinMin says slowdown has bottomed out
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Ramya Pandian looked stunning in her blue sari, which she wore for the Cook With Comali. With her sari, the Tamil actress gave us fashion goals. Her styling was also minimally done. So, let's decode her sari, which has impressed us.
So, Ramya wore a simple plain blue sari that was impeccably draped and neatly pleated. Her sari was splashed in a dark shade of blue and she contrasted it with a floral half-sleeved blouse that elevated her look. The blouse colour-blocked her sari and actually her blouse upped her look. It was a Blueberry Boutique sari and it was a khadi linen number. So, kudos to Ramya Pandian for making a strong case for linen saris.
The diva accessorised her look with dainty bangles that went well with her traditional look. The jhumkis also upped her style quotient. Her makeup was highlighted by bright pink lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and a shiny bindi. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Ramya Pandian's look? Let us know that.