- 14 min ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 29 min ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, And Konkona Sen Sharma Show 3 Different Ways To Style Side Braid
- Movies Had Kajol Rejected Gadar? Director Anil Sharma Says Actresses Felt Sunny Deol Was Not Up To Their Standard
- News Nearly 85 per cent decline in daily COVID-19 cases: Union Health Ministry
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ To Pack Plastic Rear Panel; Will It Drop The Price?
- Finance 5 Personal Finance Rules For All Ages
- Sports Rani & Co. to dedicate their Olympic performance to covid warriors and frontline workers of India
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Christmas 2020 will be knocking the doors in few weeks and it's time to get festive. From setting up the ideal date to choosing the pretty candles for decor, there are a lot of arrangements to be done if you are going on a date with your lady. But the major stress one has to deal is to find the perfect gift for their sweetheart and what better can be than a pretty red dress. Now, that you have figured out to give a red dress to your special someone on the Christmas eve, the struggle of finding the cute pretty dress is still there. But hey, we have again come to your rescue!
Recently, South and Hindi film actress Tamannaah Bhatia treated us with a set of pictures on Instagram from the press event of her upcoming film titled, Gurthunda Seethakalam. Dressed in a gorgeous red layered gown, she looked extremely beautiful and you can really count on this dress to bring a smile to your lady's face. Her gown costs INR 20,900, and it's definitely worth-investing in. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Tamannaah Bhatia was dolled up in a balloon-sleeved V-shaped plunging-neckline red flared gown, which came from the label Zwaan. Her gorgeous gown was accentuated by three layers and each layer featured sharp pleats. Styled by Sukriti Grover, she teamed her dress with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with silver-toned triangular-shaped earrings, that came from the label Malabar Gold and Diamonds.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Tamannaah slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, mascara, soft blush, and glossy nude-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Baahubali actress left her side-parted long wavy tresses loose and looked gorgeous.
So, what do you think about this red gown of Tamannaah Bhatia? Isn't it perfect to gift to your sweet? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Tamannaah Bhatia