- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tamannaah Bhatia is bringing back the bohemian dress trend and we are loving it. The Bahubali actress was spotted at the airport earlier and what she wore made us cover this.
Needless to say, Tamannaah was a treat to eyes. But her dress was something even better. What do you need for an airport look? It's should offer a level of comfort and a sense of style. It should go out of hands but still maintain its elegance.
One of the examples of not getting the airport looks right is Sonam Kapoor. But Tamannaah has scored all the points with this look. A plaid cotton ankle-length dress that comes oversized sleeves. A V-neckline and shirt dress pattern are a few highlights of this look.
Now this is comfy and stylish. She paired it strappy flats and a black leather bag. She wore her hair in a ponytail. Simple. Chic. And beautiful. Do we need more?