- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- News ED finds ‘financial links’ between PFI and anti-CAA protests in UP
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
After bagging awards for the Best Hindi Film, Best Actor, and Best Adapted Screenplay among other awards at the 66th National film Awards, it was a celebration time for the Andhadhun team. The stars of the film, Ayushmann Khurrana and Tabu along with director Sriram Raghavan came together for the success bash. However, actress Radhika Apte was not in attendance due to her busy schedule.
We eagerly wait for the grand parties and events to happen so that we could get some stylish ideas. And so, we have decoded Tabu's outfit for you, which we so loved.
Tabu, who played the role of Simi in the film, went for a floor-length dark green long gown and paired it with black sandals. No, it wasn't just an ordinary gown. The green gown was cinched at the waist, which gave the attire a figure-flattering touch. The ethereal full-sleeved gown featured embroidered tailored sleeves but the other portion was accentuated by a ruffled drape. The asymmetrical drape gave her gorgeous gown a modern twist. Tabu opted for black stud earrings, which upped her style quotient. She rounded out her look with a neat bun and a bright red lipshade.
Tabu looked absolutely flawless. So, what do you have to say about her contemporary emerald green gown? Please feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.