- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI announce time change for October 8 doubleheader; to host both games at same time
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
We can't wait enough to watch A Suitable Boy, which will be coming on Netflix soon, and Tabu made us want the show to come even sooner with her attire and look from the show. The seasoned actress was dressed to woo in her red traditional ensemble and her jewellery game was strong too. Well, the credit of her costume should go to the costume designer, Arjun Bhasin, who is the costume designer for A Suitable Boy. The designer has also worked with the actress in The Namesake, which also had late actor Irrfan Khan in the lead. However, we are going to talk about her red costume.
So, Tabu looked amazing in her red costume, which was a saree. Her attire was resplendent and she looked stunning. The Andhadhun actress pulled off her elaborate look so effortlessly. She wore a red saree that was accentuated by silver embroidered embellishments. Her saree seemed heavy and she paired it with a plain red blouse. If her saree was heavy, her light makeup balanced the look. Tabu's makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and contoured cheekbones.
We also loved Tabu's jewellery look that was statement yet delicate. She wore an elegant bracelet, stunning earrings, a dainty nose pin, and beautiful hair accessory that was pinned on her eye-catching bun. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that. We felt her attire was perfect for weddings.
Courtesy: Tabu's Instagram