- 25 min ago Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 40 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 45 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- News 'Justice should not be revenge': CJI SA Bobde a day after Hyderabad encounter
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
About last night, Tabu graced the birthday party of Manoj Bajpayee. She looked delightful in her dress, which we thought certainly qualified as an OOTN. She wore an Amit Aggarwal number and pulled it off effortlessly. Well, Tabu inspired us to think beyond the comfort zone, also when it comes to fashion. Let's decode her style and look.
So, Tabu's long dress featured a bodice that was a cross between flowy and crisp. The bodice of her ensemble featured kaftan sleeves, but the sleeves were marked by a sharp silhouette. Her dress was structural and was detailed with an asymmetrical hem with layered accents. Dipped in a metallic shade of red, Tabu's attire had a whiff of lustre and a must-buy for confident ladies.
She paired her dress with simple sandals, which went well with her look. She carried an embellished clutch with her and her look was minimally done. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a glossy nude-toned lip shade and subtle kohl. The long sleek tresses completed her look. What do you think about Tabu's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.