- 8 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 9 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
About last night, Tabu graced the birthday party of Manoj Bajpayee. She looked delightful in her dress, which we thought certainly qualified as an OOTN. She wore an Amit Aggarwal number and pulled it off effortlessly. Well, Tabu inspired us to think beyond the comfort zone, also when it comes to fashion. Let's decode her style and look.
So, Tabu's long dress featured a bodice that was a cross between flowy and crisp. The bodice of her ensemble featured kaftan sleeves, but the sleeves were marked by a sharp silhouette. Her dress was structural and was detailed with an asymmetrical hem with layered accents. Dipped in a metallic shade of red, Tabu's attire had a whiff of lustre and a must-buy for confident ladies.
She paired her dress with simple sandals, which went well with her look. She carried an embellished clutch with her and her look was minimally done. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a glossy nude-toned lip shade and subtle kohl. The long sleek tresses completed her look. What do you think about Tabu's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.