- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Movies ‘Kaithi’ Fame Lokesh Kanagaraj To Bring Back The Magic Of Rajini-Kamal Duo?
- News ‘Justice for Disha’: No more 'Tarikh pe Tarikh', Twitter explodes to Hyderabad rapists’ encounter
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Tabu has been surprising us with her fashion sense. She is absolutely slaying it and winning us with her looks. From sculptural Gaurav Gupta gowns to poetic Raw Mango saris, Tabu's fashion game is versatile and experimental. Well, kudos to her stylist Karishma Shaikh as well- the collaboration has certainly elevated her style game.
Speaking about her latest attire, it was designed by none other than Tarun Tahiliani and she looked gorgeous. Perfect for festive occasions, her ensemble was notched up by beautiful interplay of prints. She wore a plain-hued top and paired it with a flared skirt that was vibrant. Adding to that, Tabu also upped her style quotient with a sleeveless jacket, which complemented her skirt.
The seasoned actress spruced up her desi-meets-global avatar by teaming her ensemble with a silver bracelet, which came from Silver House. Coming to her makeup, it was meticulously balanced by dark kohl and natural pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded on the front of her shoulders and that completed her fusion look. Tabu looked wonderful. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.