- News Explained: Why Pakistan remained in the grey list
- Movies Bheeshma Day 1 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Creates Magic At The Box Office
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Tabu looked absolutely graceful as she walked the ramp for Gaurang on day three of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week. The seasoned actress also recited poetry, which made the show even more special. Speaking about her outfit, the actress graced the show in a traditional handloom attire that was understated and crafted out of silk fabric.
So, Haider actress wore a lehenga that consisted of a blouse and flared skirt. Tabu's exquisite ensemble was splashed in black and golden tones. While the blouse was half-sleeved and accentuated by golden metallic tones and the skirt was enhanced by white-toned motifs. The border of her skirt was also highlighted by golden silk tones. Her dupatta was draped in a cross-bodied style and featured black and white intricate patterns. The light pink border of her dupatta brought in a level of contrast.
She accessorised her look with heavy jhumkis that elevated her look. The makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The impeccable bun was adorned by pink-hued flowers and that rounded out her avatar. Tabu looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.