- 37 min ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 2 hrs ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor's Graphic Arrow Eyeliner Is Impressive And Something You Should Try Out
- Technology Google Cloud Print To Shut Down By End Of 2020
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, Day-Night Test: Eden Gardens connection of Tendulkar, Kumble, Harbhajan, Laxman
- Finance Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea File Review Petitions In Supreme Court On AGR Verdict
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser: Mahesh Babu Packs A Punch In What Looks Like A Promising Entertainer!
- News After BHU, Belur Ramkrishna Mission Vidyamandira chooses Muslim Sanskrit teacher
- Automobiles Mahindra Jeeto Plus Launched In India: Priced At Rs 3.46 Lakh
- Travel Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Visit Chennai At Least Once In Your Lifetime
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Tabu and Rakulpreet are busy with their upcoming movie, 'De De Pyaar De' promotions. They have given us oodles of outfit goals and beckoned us to raise our fashion game. So, for the latest promotion round, they came in power dresses. Yes, they both donned absolutely impressive dresses, which exuded class and elegance. So, let's find out what they wore.
Tabu totally channelled boss lady look with her black dress that was accentuated by flared yet sharp silhouette. Her attire was full-sleeved and highlighted by white-hued circular patterns. It was a smart pleated dress, which can be sported on most of the occasions. The actress teamed her attire with black sandals and accessorised her look with oxidised earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a matte icy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and heavy kohl. The impeccable hairdo completed Tabu's classy look.
Rakulpreet is slowly turning out to be one of the best-dressed divas of the Hindi film industry. The actress backed military fashion with a timeless trench dress that came from the label, Atsu. Rakulpreet's midi attire was sleeveless and dipped in a beige-hue. It also featured the four classic black buttons and pockets. The purple ribbon tied on her waist colour-blocked her attire, which she paired with Madison beige heels from Monrow. The quirky earrings came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The ponytail rounded out her look.